ADD A SMILE TO ANY PARTY WITH A POPS
POP BASIC INGREDIENTS
SAY NO TO FORKS AND YES TO PARTY CAKE
ALL YOU NEEED ARE
- 1 Box of cake mix prepared according to the pound cake recipe
- 1/2 cup of creaming icing (your favorite)
- 1 bag of 14 oz Candy melts
- In large bowl, use hands to crumble cake until no large chunks remain. Add icing and mix, form into a call and chill refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Dip sticks in Candy melts and insert cake balls and let set.
I just love the feel of soft, fluffy from a POM POM RUG under my feet.
I usually spend about one hour doing a craft but this one may take longer than an hour. My suggestions is to do it piecemeal. While watching TV you can make the pom pom and another day lay out the pom and then place them.
POM POM RUG SUPPLIES
Non slip rug mat
Empty paper towel roll
Cut paper towel in half and set two pieces next to each other.
Wrap yarn about 100 times around the two pieces of paper towel.
Cut the end of the yarn off and gently slide off the roll (very slowly or it will unravel
Cut another piece about 12inches to wrap around the ball yarn.
Tie a secure knot around the ball yarn and gently pluff.
Fill mat and enjoy.
SEE PREVIOUS VIDEO ON How MAKE A POMPOM
This was the easiest wreath I have ever made. Everything was purchase from Dollar Tree except for the glue gun which I am sure you can purchase from there also.
All you need are the following:
- 1 roll of mesh any colors
- Christmas ball or your favorite embellishments
- Glue gun and sticks
Take 1 pipe cleaner at a time and twist them onto the wreath
Just keeping looping and twisting the pipe cleaner until you use all the pipe cleaners around the wreath.
- To start attaching the mesh just gather and pinch from the beginning of the roll and wrap around the pipe cleaner, make sure you keep the mesh pinched while placing on the pipe cleaner.
- Just keep pinching the mesh and add around the wreath they are no more mesh.
- To keep the size of the pouf uniform measure the pinching spots along the mesh about 10″ apart.
- The last step is to glue and add your favorite embellishments to personalize for color and theme.
Scrabble -The ultimate game by making your favorite ornaments
Do you own a scrabble game? Then you can create the ultimate craft night by using Scrabble games to create ornaments.
ALL you will need are:
- Scrabble game
- glue gun
- your favorite ornaments–snowflakes, stars, square foam and Christmas trees
- your favorite ribbons
Recently I needed to spruce up my son’s bedroom.
I spend a total of $23 for the entire project.
I purchase the frame for $20 at a thrift store. I purchase the Rust-Oleum spray paint for $2.99 The paint takes about an hour to dry. and there you have a brand new bed frame.