This was the easiest wreath I have ever made. Everything was purchase from Dollar Tree except for the glue gun which I am sure you can purchase from there also.
All you need are the following:
- 1 roll of mesh any colors
- Christmas ball or your favorite embellishments
- Glue gun and sticks
Take 1 pipe cleaner at a time and twist them onto the wreath
Just keeping looping and twisting the pipe cleaner until you use all the pipe cleaners around the wreath.
- To start attaching the mesh just gather and pinch from the beginning of the roll and wrap around the pipe cleaner, make sure you keep the mesh pinched while placing on the pipe cleaner.
- Just keep pinching the mesh and add around the wreath they are no more mesh.
- To keep the size of the pouf uniform measure the pinching spots along the mesh about 10″ apart.
- The last step is to glue and add your favorite embellishments to personalize for color and theme.